This template contains the basic pages (with instructions) to complete your business plan.
- Cover Page -With the name and address of your business, your logo and identity
- Executive Summary – A brief and compelling synopsis of your business
- About Us – An understanding of the identity of your company
- The Business Concept – Operations, Demographics, Products and Services Category
- Our Services – A section dedicated to what services you provide or products you sell
- Our Products – An itemised description of each product
- Our Marketing Strategy – Who your market is, how you will target that market, mediums etc
- Competitive Analysis – Discuss your competition, strengths and weaknesses – how you compare.
- Our Marketing Plan – Go into detail here – how will you implement each advertising method and your strategy
- Manager’s and Founders – Management’s/Founder(s) company profile / short bio
- Financials – Where is the funding coming from? Projections and considerations
The business plan you develop will demonstrate to yourself and others (lender’s etc) whether or not your business idea is worth pursuing. It is a way for you to objectively look at your idea holistically. It is a contant reference for you to refer to. So you can address any issues that stand out as road blocks. You should be constantly revising this document as your business grows and changes.