The printing detail and design of your brochure or flyer is up to you. Our templates are here to get you started!
Choose from a large range of standard stocks and options for that perfect print finish, or talk to us about customising them.
I hope you have found all our tips and tricks throughout our site to confidently create your own dynamic corporate identity. If you need any guidance, please just ask!
| Bleed: |
2mm on all sides
Colours must be either CMYK or Grey Scale (i.e. no RGB, Pantone or Spot Colours)
| Safe Zone: |
3mm in from all sides
All fonts must be embedded or converted to curves
| Accepted File Types: |
PDF version 1.4 or higher
Borders and type must be within safe zone as variations may occur when trimming
| Resolution: |
300 dpi for all images / 800 dpi for all text as an image
Ensure your artwork matches your order specifications.
- Artwork must be correctly sized with required amounts of bleed
- All transparency effects are to be flattened
- Overprints must be set correctly for desired result
- All colour profiles are to be removed
- Ensure all images are at correct resolution
- Registration marks, keylines, dielines and other non-printing items must be removed
- Crop marks, if required, are to be positioned outside bleed area.
Should we need to contact you regarding your artwork, you will be contacted by email only. Fox Graphix does not correct, modify or proofread artwork. All files are printed as supplied to us.